- Highlands Retreat require advance payments to secure all bookings. A Deposit must be paid within 24 hours from electronic approval of booking to ensure your reservation is confirmed. Failure to do so will result in your reservation being automatically cancelled.
- All outstanding Balances must be paid in FULL 14 days prior to stay, if not, will result in your booking being cancelled and the deposit being forfeited.
- All Payments must be made by EFT to the banking details supplied in the email,
- Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the Reservation ID & your Surname or Company Name as reference.
- On Arrival please produce:
- Your email for the approval of the booking to the Highland Gate Entrance Security.
- Proof of Payment for full amount and a copy of your approval email or Invoice to the Manager on Duty at the Lodge.
- 7 and less days before arrival, the full pre-payment amount will be forfeited.
- 21 and less days before arrival, the full Deposit amount will be forfeited.
- 22 – 40 days before arrival, 75% of the Deposit amount will be forfeited
- 41 days and more, 50% of the deposit amount will be forfeited.
- An administration fee of 20% with a minimum of R200 will be charged with full refunds (Please direct all refund requests to the email@example.com).
- The Lodge may request a certificate to consider a refund in the case of illness and/or death.
- Please direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you arrive at the main security gate for Highland gate golf and Trout estate, please show the security officer your booking details and your reservation ID number. Please make sure all you guest know the reservation ID number when signing into the estate.
A copy of your approval and it’s details that shows arrival and departure dates and number of persons, (email from email@example.com), must be presented when you doing your checkin.
Handing over of key:
Proof of payment must be presented for total price as per approval email or invoice amount when checkin at the lodge in order to receive keys to the rooms.
- In the event of the guest not checking in on the first night of the reservation without notification, the accommodation will not be held for the number of days already paid for.
- Please advise if you will be a late arrival.
- Please note that time of arrival on the arrival date is at 14:00 and check out time on the date of departure is before or at 10:00
- Maximum of 2 persons per room when making individual bookings.
- If guests are not part of a Group Booking, these guests are not allowed into the main house as Guests in the main house are entitled to their privacy as per the Group booking.
- A FEE of R300.00 is charged per Individual Booking and R500 per Group Booking, as a holding deposit for loss or damages to property.
- If NOT paid prior to arrival, then it MUST be payable on arrival either by Debit or Credit card at the Lodge.
- Credit Card Payments are only accepted on site as per prior arrangements
- NO CASH will be accepted.
- Regrettably no pets are allowed – guide dogs only.
- Firewood is provided Per Basket, with the first basket at no cost.
- Any additional fire wood will be at an additional cost of R70.00 per basket, payable either by Debit or Credit card at the Lodge, upon request.
- NO CASH will be accepted.
- NO cleaning services are provided on Sundays and Public holidays. Cleaning services are provided, on request in advance or made use of for the above days, at an additional cost which is payable either by EFT or at the Lodge.
- Highlands Retreat is not responsible for loss or damages to personal property by theft, fire, or other casualty, whether such losses occur in your room, public areas, or elsewhere in the house. Highlands Retreat do not assume any liability for personal injury or personal property damage resulting from mechanical failure of the water, gas or electrical system; or for negligence by building occupants. Highlands Retreat is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property as a result of fumigation or pest control.
- Rates are subject to change at the discretion of the Management of Highland Retreat. All rates charged at the point of the initial booking is valid through the duration of your booking on condition that no changes are made to the original booking.
- Use only one calendar when booking as this may lead to duplication in the booking.
PROMOS AND SPECIALS (when available)
- To qualify for the Special,
- Minimum 2 night stay for Group Bookings,
- Minimum of 4 x rooms for Individual Bookings,
- PAYMENT must be made in FULL within 24 hours from approval,
- NO deposits will be accepted.
- This Special does not apply to already discounted rates, either in the form of Specials or Reduced Rates.
The Specials are only valid for the advertised period.